Yusupov Palace was designed by a famous architect Yalta NP Krasnov. Earlier in place of the Yusupov Palace was "Pink House", it was after the restructuring "Pink Houses", the Yusupov palace acquired its present form. The architecture of the Yusupov Palace traced neonormasky style and the various elements of Renaissance architecture. Steps, stairs and arches at the entrance are decorated with sculptures of lions, of various characters from Greek mythology, made of marble and imported from Venice.
Park Yusupov Palace, was built by one of the most famous gardeners of the time, Carl Kebahom. In the park grow more than 200 species of ornamental trees and shrubs.
Yusupov Palace was built by one of the richest Russian dynasties - the Princes Yusupov. In 1912, the fall in the palace was engaged Felix Jr. and Princess Irina Alexandrovna, who was the niece of Nicholas II.
In revolutionary times, the building of the palace remained intact and was transferred to the All-Union Extraordinary Commission.
Second World War also left the palace intact. Here lived AV Stalin at the Yalta Conference. Also there was a meeting of foreign ministers and dinner in honor of U.S. President and British Prime Minister.
In post-war building of the palace passed to the Central Committee of the CPSU. Now the Yusupov Palace is located in the Office of Ukraine's security service.