At the central ledge of Cape Ai-Todor on the rock Pearl Aurora is situated in Crimea - "Swallow's Nest". The history of this wonderful architectural landmarks is not known. Many contrived, and maybe nevydumannyh, legends about the origin of the castle happy to talk with the guides and even more pleased to hear these legends by spa.
In fact, do not know the name of the first owner of this wondrous structure. We only know that the owner of the castle was a retired general who participated in the Russian-Turkish war. He was certainly a great romantic, because only the romance could have imagined such a crazy and at the same time daring idea to build a palace on a cliff into the sea.
«Castle of Love" - this is the first name of the castle. But what love was devoted to the construction of the castle "The Swallow's Nest" we will probably never know.
second owner of the castle became a court physician, AK Tobin. After the death of AK Tobin's Palace became the inheritance of his wife, and in turn sold it to the merchant's wife to Moscow Rachmaninov. Since then, a lock establishes its present name. Several decades later, the castle has acquired the German Baron von tubulation. He was engaged in the Baku oil, but he liked to rest in the Crimea.
in 1912 by engineer A. Sherwood had been built the present "Swallow's Nest».
When the First World War, Baron sold the building merchant Shelaputinu into the restaurant and went to Germany. There are no special income restaurant was not brought.
In 1927 in Crimea, an earthquake, earthquake in the rock on which stands the castle was a crack and the structure was closed to the public. In the dilapidated building "Lastochkino nest" stood for 40 years, and only in 1967, volunteers started the reconstruction and strengthening of structures. According to the project under the base of the castle brought reinforced concrete slab, restored steeples and completely renovated building.
now far from the castle is a lot of sanatoriums and resorts. Beautiful park near the palace. There is also a pier, allowing the ship moored local communications.