At the former city cemetery in a suburban ravine stands the Church of All Saints - the oldest building of Sevastopol. It was built in 1822 on the means of vice-admiral FT Bychenskogo, who was buried in this church.
Church built in the classical style: cross-dome in the amount Arched apse in the eastern part. The building is crowned by a drum and dome. The bell tower of the church oval, bunk, topped by a spire. Western facade decorated triangular pediment, the main entrance - pilasters, placed at the corners of the column.
During the siege of Sevastopol 1854-1855 period temple occupied the Turkish and French troops. They stole all the church things and settle here, the stables. After the war the church restored merchant Ivan Pikin, its hallowed October 5, 1859, Archpriest Arseny (Lebedintsev). In 1901, opened a parish school.
During the Great Patriotic War, the church survived. Since 1985, the church declared a monument of architecture, in 1990-1995 it repaired: cut off the roof and dome, restored columns, Moscow artists re-painted the walls of the church, the iconostasis and several kiots.
Today in Vsekhsvyatskoj church conducted worship. People come to venerate the holy relics of Saint particles of the New Siberian jay, to pray before the icons, a torch inextinguishable fire of the Holy Sepulcher. The fire that brought from Jerusalem, he lit three lamps - over the shroud, at the Cross of the Crucifixion and before the altar painting of the Mother of God.
body of the crucified Jesus Christ was buried in a cave not far from Calvary. Later here in the place of the Resurrection of Christ, organized a Holy Sepulcher, is stored in main shrines: the power of the apostles, prophets and saints, some of the true Cross. In the temple of miraculous phenomenon occurs every year: on Holy Saturday there is the Holy Fire. On Good Friday in the church put out all the lights, the Orthodox Patriarch expose, see if there if it matches or other flammable objects. On Saturday in the church is going to many pilgrims from different countries, they offer prayers in different languages. Patriarch prayed, one part of the Sepulcher. The huge dome over the Sepulcher is a small hole through which daylight. In him and begin to beat the lightning, on Temple rush clumps of energy, striking the wall, they are concentrated in the dome and descends the Holy Fire. From him the patriarch ignites bundles of candles - each with 33 candles on the number of Earth years of Christ - and transmit them to the temple. They are lit all the candles and oil lamps, temple, gradually filled with light, becomes like a sea of fire. This is truly exciting and unforgettable sight! Holy Fire has miraculous qualities: the first 5-10 minutes it does not burn, the pilgrims wash their faces and hands.