Far from Feodosia is the village Bulk. In the last century it was called filling the.
It was founded by farmers, Major-General Zachary Bekaryukova, which he translated from the Kursk and Kharkov province in 1804. Then, in filling the residents began to move the neighboring villages of Feodosiya district. Near the turn in the road stands the temple of the Sorrowful Mother of God icon. The church was built in 1830 on the means, Major-General 3. Bekaryukova in the form of a cross with a single dome in the center of the building and a circular apse. The dome is set on a round drum with six arched windows. Above the entrance is built light tower, each corner of its middle part is decorated column, the upper part - is round. Each entrance of the temple is decorated with a portico with four columns of the Ionic order and the triangular pediment, tympanum of which are not required. Church in the name of the Sorrowful Mother of God icon is an architectural monument of the XIX century, a model of the provincial classicism. Near the temple is built baptistery.